Data Product Manager
WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments at the point-of-care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 current products at their practices, we still bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re new to the family or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO ARE YOU
At Outcome Health, we own and operate thousands of media devices in physician practices nationwide - smart screens in waiting areas, tablets in the exam rooms, interactive digital wallboards and WiFi access points - all with the goal of patient education and improving patient outcomes. In order to support the next generation of growth, Growth Solutions has embarked on a journey to build scalable solutions that drive actionable insights and efficient processes for our Growth teams with the primary focus on delighting our customers. We build our solutions and services through application of sound analytics and engineering disciplines with scalability as the core tenet – Activators love to use our stuff.
We are seeking an analytical and action orientated self-critical leader that operates with precision, high standards and excellent judgment. The ability to simplify complexity and create analytical products that does not yet exist is critical to our success. You should be a coach and mentor that will continually raise our talent bar and our contributions to the business. We are specifically looking for hands-on product managers (with builder/engineering mindset) to build actionable insights products and easy to use data solutions based on proven analytics and engineering best practices. This is an opportunity for an analytics leader to join us on the ground floor, figure out the details and scale the business 100X. You’ll have a blast!.
- Interact with the key internal business stakeholders – Business leaders, Software Engineering, Data Engineering and Product Analytics – to understand their gaps with existing process, tools and services in Data Infrastructure
- Interact with top customers to understand their analytics needs and build out these capabilities in internal tools - as well as influence the features of related products in our engineering driven organization
- Coach and mentor of a high performing team that lives out the company's values each and every day
- Own and write comprehensive product specifications
- Mapping business questions to analytical products
- Conduct internal user studies and surveys
- Actively work with development teams to conduct gap analysis of different solutions (both internal and external) and identify the best path forward. Champion and provide oversight for initiatives during the technical delivery process
- Provide direct project management - lead and conduct project activities based on Agile (Scrum) methodology (or alternate strategies based on engineering team's methodology)
- Lead and collaborate on all business readiness activities including end user training, product testing, rollout, iteration and support
- Foster a culture of data driven decision making
- Lead the company successfully through massive growth
The Ideal Candidate has
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) or equivalent experience
- You are innovative, shunning the status quo. You have a track record of driving technical innovation
- 5+ years experience building, delivering, and supporting data tools, services, and products
- Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies and design
- History of solving complex problems with elegant design
- Hands-on solution architecture experience
- Focus on product and technology strategy
- Experience giving presentations to manager levels and above
- Experience with client management
- Experience with analytics project and portfolio management
- 2+ years experience with SQL or HiveQL
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Prior experience with healthcare and advertising
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Sam works hard to ensure that the executives he supports can use their time as effectively and as efficiently as possible.
Back to top