WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments of care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 products at their practices, we continue to bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re a new addition or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO ARE YOU
You have impeccable writing skills and your and excel at conceptualizing ideas into content to improve ROI results. In this role, you’ll collaborate with internal stakeholders, external clients, video teams and more to create succinct campaigns that drives impact and action. As the Content Strategist, it’s essential that you are self-motivated, highly organized and efficient.
You have a passion for bringing people together to ensure seamless collaboration thrive in a culture of innovation. You also bring both editorial and operational skills to any project you manage. You understand content strategy and the impact of creative work and strive to help deliver strategic messaging for large, recognizable brands within the pharma space and has seen that messaging through legal approvals. You’re seeking to drive tangible impact in your next career opportunity.
- 5-8 years of experience in pharma advertising (AOR ad agency)
- Serve as ambassador of process to help build that trust from the clients.
- In addition to having excellent communication, strong presentation skills is required.
- Prior experience managing a team of creatives and can lead by example.
- Ability to delegate and prioritize when he or she is pulled into higher profile projects.
- Ability to collaborate and knows what it takes to get work done on time and meets specific touchpoints within predetermined timelines.
- Very proficient in process within AOR level pharma advertising. Understands how to tailor messaging within a brand to make it approvable through legal submissions.
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Client Success Manager
Brittni ensures that Outcome Health's programs run smoothly and efficiently so doctors can provide the information and education their patients need in order to make informed choices.
Back to top