WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments at the point-of-care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 current products at their practices, we still bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re new to the family or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO ARE YOU
The Strategy & Operations team is looking to hire a Commissions Analyst to support the growing Sales function at Outcome Health. This person will ensure that commissions and operating processes are executed in an accurate, timely, efficient, and scalable manner. We are looking for someone with exceptionally strong process and systems orientation to support incentives administration and reporting. Finance or Accounting background is a must.
- Calculate monthly, quarterly, and annual commissions and incentives for the Sales and Account Management teams.
- Listen to, triage, and resolve questions from the Sales team and serve as the primary point of contact regarding the calculation of their commission.
- Maintain accurate quotas for the Sales compensation plans.
- Manage plan exception requests and escalate as required.
- Conduct regular reviews of commission data to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Partner with sales managers to establish and maintain proper quality controls.
- Provide operational analysis, reporting and trends related to commissions, compensation plans, and the sales team.
- Drive automation and continuous improvement of the commission calculation process.
- Create employee compensation reports for senior management.
- Create and maintain procedural documents to describe operational processes.
- Graduated with exceptional performance in undergraduate academics
- 2 years of experience (ideally in an analyst role) with a strong work ethic
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel skills required.
- An interest in sales compensation and a desire to work in a high energy, fast paced environment
- Exceptional time management skills and an ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills, with a focus on attention to detail and delivering of high quality results.
- A ‘systems’ thinker with a process orientation.
- Salesforce.com experience desired.
- Experience with commission automation tools like Xactly desired.
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Sam works hard to ensure that the executives he supports can use their time as effectively and as efficiently as possible.
Back to top