Business Data Analyst
WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments at the point-of-care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 current products at their practices, we still bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re new to the family or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO ARE YOU
At Outcome Health, we own and operate thousands of media devices in physician practices nationwide - smart screens in waiting areas, tablets in the exam rooms, interactive digital wallboards and WiFi access points - all with the goal of patient education and improving patient outcomes. In order to support the next generation of growth, Growth Solutions has embarked on a journey to build scalable solutions that drive actionable insights and efficient processes for our Growth teams with the primary focus on delighting our customers. We build our solutions and services through application of sound analytics and engineering disciplines with scalability as the core tenet – Activators love to use our stuff.
The Business/Data Analyst will help build data-enhanced solutions for various groups, such as Business Analytics, Client Success, and Operations. As a member of the Growth Solutions team, the Analyst will pair with Data Product Managers and Engineers to build actionable insight products, which will enable our Growth teams to delight our customers. This role will be best suited for someone who is highly organized and has strong business acumen. Demonstrated experience analyzing large data sets using SQL and a statistical programming language (e.g. Python, R, SAS) is a must. The right candidate will have meticulous attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and individual work ethic coupled with a team-collaboration mentality.
The Analyst will also be responsible for assisting with ad hoc requests, providing analytics on Growth Solutions product usage and success, as well as documenting best practices and methodologies.
- Lead analysis on product performance and adoption to drive insights
- Develop a deep understanding of existing business using data to build insights about our advertisers, products and competitors
- Ability to synthesize impact on financials/economics on our business and provide business analytic strength to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing growth
- Product, revenue & other operational performance analysis
- Operational efficiency/automation
- Project manage analytics and process improvements to drive higher efficiencies in day to day operations using a data-driven approach
- Build and update reports/dashboards with actionable insights on RoI analysis, product goals, revenue as well as creating new views or dashboards as the business matures
- Document methodologies and business processes. Ensure documentation is current
The Ideal Candidate has
- BA/BS in Engineering, Business or related field
- 3+ years of work experience in Sales Finance, Sales Analytics, Sales Operations, and/or strategy consulting, or 2+ years with MBA/Master's degree
- 2+ years of statistical experience (creating attribution models, A/B tests or lift analysis)
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing business insights and recommendations from data sets
- Demonstrated ability to present technical content to audiences
- You are highly organized with a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, multi stakeholder environment
- You are a problem solver with proven ability to translate underlying business needs into actionable items
- 2+ years of experience in SQL, creating and updated queries
- Working knowledge of Excel, Tableau
- MBA or graduate degree in an analytical field
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Prior experience with healthcare and advertising
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Sam works hard to ensure that the executives he supports can use their time as effectively and as efficiently as possible.
Back to top