Video Editor / Motion Graphics Designer - Contractor
We are currently seeking an experienced and well-rounded Video Editor/Motion Graphics Designer to help our growing team in New York, for a short-term project.
Outbrain is DISCOVERY...it's the value of bringing audiences and content together. We delight readers, create revenue, drive engagement and breed consumer insight, bringing premium publishers and marketers of all sizes into the world's most vibrant content marketplace. Our mission is to help people discover content that they can trust to be interesting, relevant and timely for them. We were first in creating content discovery and we are first in markets across the world. We reach more than a half billion people globally each month. Learn more at outbrain.com
- Create 7 videos (approx. 1 video per week, 20 hours per video) of client tutorials showcasing Outbrain's product dashboard
- Edit and screen record using Adobe Premiere
- Availability to work on-site for at least 20 hours/week, preferably 2.5 full, consecutive work days per week
What you have done:
- At least 2 - 3 years of full-time work experience video editing in a professional office environment
- Expert experience regularly working with at least 2 of these 3 editing software programs: ScreenFlow, Camtasia and/or Adobe Premiere – A must!
- Specific tech product/industry experience, creating Instructional Software/Dashboard "walk-throughs" using the editing software listed above
- Proven track-record of being able to quickly onboard on a new project, balance multiple tasks and produce high-quality, video editing work with little supervision
- Ability to quickly and easily extract information from time-constrained design, marketing, and product development teams
- Please provide at least 2 portfolio videos that are screencasts of Dashboard "walk-throughs" created using ScreenFlow, Camtasia or Adobe Premiere*
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Head of Industry, Financial Services
Caroline forges partnerships with insurance and financial brands and marketers nationwide on behalf of Outbrain to amplify advertising and enhance content exposure throughout the industry.
Back to top