- Netanya, Israel
We’re looking for a highly self-motivated, creative, and innovative thinker to join the Outbrain Product Design team as a UX/UI designer! This designer will work in close collaboration with RnD, Product, and the design teams to define, design, and deliver cutting edge SAAS products for the web.
- Design simple, clear, and unified solutions for complex user flows.
- Create prototypes and conduct usability studies to research and then iterate your design based on your findings.
- Work closely with developers and product managers to understand technical feasibility, as well as to ensure your designs are understood and implemented correctly.
- Effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to the R&D, product etc.
- Become an expert on our product, familiar with all aspects of the end-to-end user experience.
- Collaborate with other UXD members to align solutions and plan the product vision.
- Help create a design language to improve our products' experiences and workflows.
- 3+ years of experience as a UX designer, ideally working on complex products.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Proven background in UX methodologies and applying user-centric design processes
- Experience using qualitative and quantitative data to improve UX design
- Collaborate effectively with product management, development, marketing, and other team members and stakeholders
- Organized, self-directed, efficient, and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner
- A team player who is willing to help teammates, share knowledge, and learn from them
Nice to have:
- Experience building and maintaining an enterprise design system
* Candidate must present a portfolio with the CV/Resume *
Back to top