SRE/ Monitoring Engineer
Outbrain’s recommendation system is powered by a large scale infrastructure, based both on Cloud Infrastructure as well as bare metal infrastructure managed in our own Data Centers.
Outbrain servers fleet consist of over 6000 physical servers, and produces over 300 Billion personalised recommendations on a monthly basis, reaching over 800M unique users every month.
We work at a full self-serve CI / CD environment. In order to support that, it is crucial we will have a cutting edge, self-serve visibility (monitoring & alerting) infrastructure.
Our current environment is based on Prometheus, ELK, Grafana and other self-developed tools, which digests 500K time series events per second, and 700K/sec of log entries.
We are looking for an SRE/ Monitoring Engineer who would ideally be passionate about building strong teams and scalable infrastructure.
The working environment and company culture @ Outbrain allow our team to expand their knowledge and expertise.
You will be part of a team that:
- Love to learn from you and help you learn new stuff
- Work in advanced CI / CD environment
- Be proficient with many industry-leading technologies such as Prometheus, ELK, java etc.
While we offer those great challenges, what are we looking for?
- Strong understanding of complex production environments
- Excellent manager and communicator, with proven experience in management
- Strong knowledge of the Linux platform
- Experience in developing and integrating monitoring / alerting solutions
- Experience with Prometheus - an advantage
Back to top