Senior Security Operations (SecOps) Engineer
We are looking for a senior security engineer with vast experience in security monitoring solutions in a highly challenging technological environment.
You will be part of a talented group of security professionals with business and product orientation, responsible for securing our core online infrastructure, monitor the environment for security events, build smart mitigation steps and automate responses where possible at scale.
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ year of experience in complex SIEM eco system implementation
- A broad knowledge of underpinning IT systems including operating systems, switching and routing, firewalls, databases, cloud infrastructure.
- Experience in security technologies including WAF, Firewall, IPS/IDS, vulnerability scanners, etc
- Knowledge in today's threat landscape
- Coding capabilities in Ruby, Python or Java (Major Adv)
- good understanding of Linux (Adv)
- experience in Infrastructure as Code using tools such as Chef, Vagrant and Docker (Adv)
- experience in developing solutions for large scale environments. (Adv)
- good understanding of core networking concepts (Adv)
- You are a team player.
- Fast learner - quickly master concepts, disciplines and methods
- You are proactive, exhibiting a "CAN DO" attitude
Ability to lead a project end-to-end
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Head of Industry, Financial Services
Caroline forges partnerships with insurance and financial brands and marketers nationwide on behalf of Outbrain to amplify advertising and enhance content exposure throughout the industry.
Back to top