Senior Frontend engineer
You will help Outbrain build next-generation web applications and infrastructures that will reach millions around the globe.
Help Outbrain contribute to the open-source community by supporting the team's projects or creating innovative projects of your own.
Be part of a team of senior developers, keep on pushing the boundaries of their technology stack.
- Develop responsive and elegant web UIs using the most up to date technologies (such as Typescript, Angular, React and more)
- Implement hybrid integration processes
- Create tools to monitor and collect insight for your developments
- Build scalable, extensible and robust server-side APIs using, among other things, Scala and node.js
- BA/BSc degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and design patterns
- experience with server-side technologies such as node.js\Scala\Java
- Fast learner, able to adapt to new technologies
- Development experience in a Micro-Services CI\CD environment
- Experience with ES6\TypeScript and modern JS frameworks (Angular, React, Vue, …) is a big plus
- Experience in SQL
Back to top