Senior Director, People & Culture U.S.
Senior Director, People & Culture, U.S.
People & Culture, US (Human Resources)
Outbrain is looking for an experienced People & Culture (Human Resources) professional with a passion for continuing to grow our phenomenal culture and to lead the US People & Culture team. This leadership position will span all US offices and areas of People & Culture. You will be responsible for overseeing the entire employee experience including on-boarding, employee relations, performance management, staffing strategy and more. This role will support all teams in the US: Sales & Account Management, Marketing, Finance, IT, Legal and Business Operations.
You will help us continue to transform the way Outbrain reaches our business objectives by ensuring that all employees are as engaged, involved, and as motivated as possible.
- Oversee all People & Culture related programming that makes Outbrain US an amazing place to work; promoting our culture manifesto and values is the main focus of this position.
- Partner with management to resolve employee relations issues as well as provide coaching and counseling to managers and employees where needed.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Work with legal counsel to manage immigration issues.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state legal requirements in relation to benefits, work authorization and leaves.
- Develop, plan and implement employee engagement events and manage perks across the US offices.
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning.
- 8-10 years of Human Resources experience, preferably in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Proven work experience as a People & Culture (HR) Business Partner or Director/ Manager
- A knowledge of (or interest in) the digital media and technology space.
- Excellent people management skills. High EQ (and a sense of humor).
- Analytical and goal oriented with experience using data to make decisions
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA preferred.
Outbrain is the world’s discovery feed technology for the open web supported by the only end-to-end native advertising stack for publishers and advertisers. We make the discovery of content, products, and services possible. A third of the world’s internet-connected population explore and discover information through our feed technology, which is trusted by emerging to established brands and integrated into thousands of media companies’ tech stacks to manage and monetize their publishing operations. Outbrain operates in 55 countries and is headquartered in New York City with offices in 18 cities worldwide. Learn more at www.outbrain.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
The brainy culture that ignites the halls of Outbrain has even been industry-recognized and awarded ‘Best Tech Work Culture’ in 2018 by Tech In Motion.
For more information, visit us at outbrain.com or contact us at email@example.com.
Don't forget to check out our other social channels!
Back to top