Senior Director of Business Analytics
Outbrain is seeking a highly motivated Senior Director of Business Analysis to build out our business analytics team to drive data based decision making in the organization.
The Senior Director will drive value by providing provocative, differentiating analytics and insights. You will work in a highly collaborative matter with multiple global business leaders to identify key business insights and support growth and the company’s strategic vision.
This is a high visibility analytics and consulting position requiring daily interaction with business users, Business Intelligence, engineers and key stakeholders.
- Work with business teams to understand their decision-making process and analytical needs, identify critical metrics and KPIs
- Lead and organize the business analytics team in long term projects/initiatives to ensure timely and complete delivery
- Build processes and infrastructure to support data driven decision making
- Use problem solving and analytical skills to deliver actionable insights to relevant decision makers
- Develop key dashboards to present data in a clear and concise matter
- Systematically translate complicated problems into simple frameworks and procedures
- Perform data analysis and data manipulation on large datasets using a variety of tools to transform data into actionable insights
- Ability to work directly with users and management to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build strong relationships and rapport
- Managing a global team of Business Analysts
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 7-10 years of analytics experience
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to draw meaningful conclusions from massive data sets
- Self-starter who can act independently to initiate and build a business analysis organization
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Ability to synthesize data for presentations to executive management
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with SQL in large data sets
- Experience working with Tableau, Python, R, or other programming language is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Business, or related field
- We care deeply about design and invest in our people
- A family-friendly, flexible work environment
- Co-workers bring their passion to the company culture (charities, social outings, interests)
- Health and dental insurance, 401k plan, commuter benefits, gym membership, catered lunch
- Competitive salary and generous vacation
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Lior oversees every aspect of Outbrain products that go to market. From the initial concept to the development of the project to its final release, Lior makes sure that every product feature is in tune with Outbrain's audience.
Back to top