Salesforce Business Operations Project Manager
Outbrain is seeking a motivated Salesforce Business Operation Project Manager ready to make a difference in business application domain. Entrepreneurially-spirited, this person will be leading the design and implementation cross operational processes based on Salesforce and integration to internal and cloud systems.
Our team is made up of individuals who are resourceful, highly skilled, and proactive, and who work well both independently and as part of a fast-growing team.
For this position we are committed to finding an experienced project manager with excellent capabilities to lead & implement SF and 3rd party solutions in order to strive and deliver business values.
Your first year should look like this:
- In your first month, you will do a deep dive into the Outbrain product & business processes, meeting your stakeholders while focusing especially in operation processes and management needs. You’ll have a ton of new in person meetings scheduled.
- After three months, you will build a plan and we would like to your analysis and point of view how your next 9 months should look like execution wise.
- After six months, you will Impact how our business units operate and work closely with stakeholders in the company to ensure that the existing solutions are adopted and value is delivered while supporting the needs and prioritized new business requirements.
- When you finish up your first year, you’ll be leading several projects in parallel with deliveries in tight schedules and high quality.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Deep dive into the business needs and current challenges.
- Ensure value is clear to you and to your stakeholders.
- Using MVP framework and have holistic wide view on priorities.
- Ensure the project outcome is in alignment to the business case.
- Be able to independently design and implement the enhancement and processes in salesforce.
- Work very closely with your counterparts and keep them informed on goals and progress.
- Understanding the business needs and proactively chasing after new enhancements, based on SF, that will optimize the operational work in Outbrain
- Working independently, motivating organizational processes, and taking part in planning solutions with many parties in the organization.
- Must have BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Must have at least 4 years of experience in analyzing, characterizing, and improving of cross-organizational business processes
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in implementing a CRM system
- Must have at least 4 years of proven experience in implementing & customizing the Salesforce
- Experience of leading tasks & projects from idea to delivery
- Experience working in global company in the advertising market
- Knowledge in programming and integration
- Team player, good interpersonal relations, highly motivated, proactive, creative and passionate for quality
- Presentation skills
- Strong analytics and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and motivating organizational processes. Taking part in planning solutions with many parties in the organization.
Back to top