Sales Manager - Tokyo
Are you highly motivated, entrepreneurial sales professional? Do you have an established network of digital contacts in the agency world in the Japan? Can you become an evangelist for content marketing across the web, video and mobile? If you can demonstrate all of the above, then Outbrain would love to speak to you, as we expand our team in Japan.
Creative, passionate, resourceful, bright, proactive, motivated, team player are just some of the attributes that make you an ideal "Outbrainer". You must be a strong dealmaker with the ability to source and build a revenue pipeline and move prospects consistently through to closing.
Outbrain provides a fun, fast-paced, hardworking culture, built on top performance. We offer a competitive package, including basic salary, and performance related bonus.
- Drive the revenue stream from agencies and brands
- Maintain a high level of market engagement with agencies and brands
- External evangelism of content marketing across the web, video and mobile
- Input to product management on features that would provide partners additional value
- New client generation: building and maintaining a portfolio of accounts and providing full account management services to sustain long term relationships
- 3+ years' experience selling into advertising agencies
- Strong product & solution selling
- Experience of cross-team collaboration
- Formulating account plans / penetration strategies, customer opportunity maps & proposal delivery schedules
- Statistical & financial analysis skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent written & spoken Japanese required
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Head of Industry, Financial Services
Caroline forges partnerships with insurance and financial brands and marketers nationwide on behalf of Outbrain to amplify advertising and enhance content exposure throughout the industry.
Back to top