Are you a highly motivated sales professional with an entrepreneurial flair? Do you have an established network of digital contacts from the agency world in Japan? Can you become an evangelist for content marketing across the web, video and mobile platforms? If this sounds like you, then we would love to speak to you to discuss an exciting in-house position with us!
Creative, passionate, resourceful, bright, proactive, motivated, and a superb team player are just some of the numerous attributes that constitute an ideal “Outbrainer”. You must be a hard-driving dealmaker with the ability to source/build a revenue pipeline and be able to move potential prospects consistently from start to finish.
Outbrain provides a fun, fast-paced, hardworking culture, built on top of exceptional performance packed with a competitive salary package. What matters here is getting the job done. It is less about where or when you do your work, and more about its quality and result. We also recognize that valuable ideas can come from anyone and have created an environment that highly respects your independence.
A sales role to sell our product features and bring in new business from Ad Agencies and end advertisers.
- To grasp the significance of our clients’ business and marketing issues, planning/proposing native advertising strategies, evaluate KPIs, and drafting/proposing various marketing analysis methods whilst being conscious of the overall optimization
- To be aware of customer engagement and attribution, and in addition, to be able to use this awareness to come up with alternative yet advantageous methods of effective guidance
- Analysis and improvement of operational parameters regarding campaign designs, bid management, and other creative aspects
- To report fixed point observations, analysis, and improvement measures taken
- To document and communicate information efficiently and adequately
- Business trips, entertainment with clients and industry event participation are required
- 3 years or more of business development experience
- Work experience in the advertisement industry
- High communication skills
- Strong commitment to work
- Ability to find and solve problems
- Team player
- Native Japanese speaker or near native ability is a must
Back to top