Sales Manager (Advertiser-side)
Are you a highly motivated sales professional with an entrepreneurial flair? Do you have an established network of digital contacts from the agency world in Japan? Can you become an evangelist for content marketing across the web, video and mobile platforms? If this sounds like you, then we would love to speak to you to discuss an exciting in-house position with us!
Creative, passionate, resourceful, bright, proactive, motivated, and a superb team player are just some of the numerous attributes that constitute an ideal "Outbrainer". You must be a hard-driving dealmaker with the ability to source/build a revenue pipeline and be able to move potential prospects consistently from start to finish.
Outbrain provides a fun, fast-paced, hardworking culture, built on top of exceptional performance packed with a competitive salary package. What matters here is getting the job done. It is less about where or when you do your work, and more about its quality and result. We also recognize that valuable ideas can come from anyone and have created an environment that highly respects your independence.
A sales role to sell our product features and bring in new business from Ad Agencies and end advertisers.
- To grasp the significance of our cients' business and marketing issues, planning/proposing native advertising strategies, evaluate KPIs, and drafting/proposing various marketing analysis methods whilst being conscious of the overall optimization
- To be aware of customer engagement and attribution, and in addition, to be abe to use this awareness to come up with alternative yet advantageous methods of effective guidance
- Anaysis and improvement of operational parameters regarding campaign designs, bid management, and other creative aspects
- To report fixed point observations, anaysis, and improvement measures taken
- To document and communicate information efficienty and adequately
- Business trips, entertainment with cients and industry event participation are required
- 3 years or more of business deveopment experience
- Work experience in the advertisement industry
- High communication skils
- Strong commitment to work
- Abiity to find and solve problems
- Team payer
- Native Japanese speaker or near native abiity is a must
- Expertise and experience with dispay advertisement, DSP, listing advertisement, social advertisement, native advertisement, and operations/applications
- Knack with saes, proposals, and presentations
- Quick-thinker with advanced anaytical skills and logical thinking
- Interest in changing the technoogy and business environment, and having the ability to absorb a myriad of information and process them rapidy
- Abiity to cooperate with every other departments within the company
- Communication skils and driving force to promote things
- Business evel English ability
Back to top