Outbrain is seeking an entrepreneurial, highly motivated sales professional for our Sao Paulo office. If you want to join a sales and business team of creative, passionate people pushing the evolution of content marketing and native online advertising, then we want to talk with you!
We're looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, proactive, motivated, works well independently and as part of a team, and who will be passionate about what she or he does. For this position we are looking for a strong sales manager with the ability to source and build a revenue pipeline and move prospects consistently through to closing.
We provide a casual, fun, fast-paced culture that is built on top performance. Candidates should be energetic self-starters who are proactive in driving revenue and committed to creating new business opportunities in a dynamic environment.
Your first year should look like this:
- In your first month, you should find your bearings, do a deep dive into the Outbrain product and start to build key internal and external relationships
- After three months, you will be an expert in content marketing and you'll have mastered our positioning within the digital landscape. You'll be able to confidently and effectively deliver our pitch, will have already completed a number of in person client meetings and you'll have a ton of new in person meetings scheduled.
- After six months, you will have successfully closed an abundance of new brand and agency business as well have significantly grown a number of existing key accounts
- When you finish up your first year, you'll be an essential part of the Brazil sales team, having substantially increased Outbrain's market penetration with the key brand and agencies within the region.
- Identify, pursue and close deals that are in-line with the company's goals and capabilities
- Prospect, present in person to clients and build relationships
- Pipeline management accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Liaise with Client Services/Account Managers to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaigns and installations
- Maintain a high level of market engagement with agencies and brands
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in digital sales
- Excellent in-person presentation skills
- Proven product & solution sales
- Background in relationship-building and negotiations
- Ability to independently build a large pipeline of outbound leads, pursue and close
- Experience in Digital Media and/or content marketing a significant plus
- Ideally a pro-user of Salesforce
- Fluent in English
Back to top