Retention Marketing Manager, Email & CRM
Outbrain is looking for an Retention Marketing Manager, Email & CRM to join our Digital Marketing group, one of the fastest-growing teams in the organization. We’re looking for a highly analytical, data-driven, retention marketer to lead our SMB customer marketing efforts, within our Digital Marketing team.
Your first year should look like this:
- In your first month, you should find your bearings, do a deep dive into the Outbrain product, and start to build key internal and external relationships
- After three months, you will be an expert in content marketing with a strong understanding of our customer base.
- After six months, you will have developed a customer segmentation strategy and the automated email marketing flows to engage these segments. You will lead the testing & learning agenda to optimize campaigns based on results from testing, and post-campaign analytics as well as lead market research projects on customer behavior to develop strategic and tactical plans to meet your marketing objectives
- Throughout your role, you will work closely with Customer Support to develop a feedback loop so insights drive the engagement strategy, the Content team to develop programs and initiatives to drive member retention and the Marketing Technology team to build and implement the systems and tools to support your efforts
- When you finish up your first year, you will have successfully developed, implemented and managed the company’s retention marketing programs through email, surveys, webinars and other onboarding and upsell programs to create a great customer experience and deliver against KPIs.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- You care deeply about the customer, always putting them first.
- You use data to identify when and how to engage customers throughout their journey, anticipating their needs, addressing their pain points, and enhancing their experience
- You’re highly analytical with the business acumen to derive insights from large data sets.
- You have experience with email marketing and/or marketing automation platforms (Silverpop, Marketo a plus
- You have a solid understanding of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.), retention metrics and KPIs
- You have strong project management skills and an ability to partner with multiple cross functional teams
Back to top