Outbrain’s content discovery platform aims to help people discover
content that they can trust to be interesting, relevant, and timely. Our recommendations reach
hundreds of millions of users across a global list of premium media properties.
e work in an agile environment of fast development and deployment cycles that supports rapid experimentation and quick feedback.
We are looking for an experienced QA engineer to help improve the quality of our recommendation platform and serve as a first tier in addressing raised customer issues.
Candidates must have high skills in backend system testing as well as the ability to retrieve and analyze data from various data sources.
- Proven experience in QA of enterprise back-end systems.
- Proven experience in querying databases using SQL.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot complex data flows across multiple services and systems, while accounting for customers’ highly customizable business logic.
- Knowledge in big data (vertica,hadoop/hive) - advantage.
- Knowledge in metrics and logging technologies (Grafana, Kibana) - advantage.
- Knowledge in Linux shell scripting and web services testing (Rest, Json) - advantage.
- Desire to learn new technologies and domains.
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Head of Industry, Financial Services
Caroline forges partnerships with insurance and financial brands and marketers nationwide on behalf of Outbrain to amplify advertising and enhance content exposure throughout the industry.
Back to top