Product Marketing Manager, Publishers
As a Product Marketing Manager for Publishers, you will be responsible for outbound marketing activities. You will craft the messaging and positioning for products. You’ll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. Communicating internally will be equally important to external communication.
Marketing plans, ideas and tactical know-how that help educate both internal and external clients.
Your first year should look like this:
- In your first month, you should find your bearings, do a deep dive into the Outbrain product, and start to build key internal and external relationships
- After three months, you will be an expert in content and product marketing and you’ll have mastered our positioning within the digital landscape. You’ll be able to confidently and effectively deliver our pitch, and attended enough in-person meetings to understand how publishers think.
- After six months, you will have launched your first set of products or features while managing to specific KPIs for production adoption and success. You will also have an understanding for our product positioning and messaging.
- When you finish up your first year, you’ll be an essential part of the global product marketing team having substantially increased Outbrain’s product adoption and awareness.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- You’re not a fan of display ads, and are passionate about educating brands on a more effective way to engage with their target audience online with content marketing
- You read up on digital marketing in your downtime, and know the landscape like the back of your hand (or something you know really, really well)
- You understand how to think consultatively, and can position and sell our multiple solutions without confusing the overall product messaging
Back to top