We're looking for a Product Manager to join our growing Engage Product team. We are building high-scale products for the world's leading publishers.
As a Product Manager, you will be helping bridging the gap between our users, partners, internal business teams and an enthusiastic group of developers to deliver state of the art solutions in an agile environment.
- Continuously plan and execute on a product roadmap (we are a continuous deployment shop)
- Be the owner of Outbrain mobile SDK and APIs products used by our leading publishers
- Manage mobile R&D teams backlog
- Create short product specifications, user stories and guide the UX team on wireframe development.
- Oversee implementation by the engineering groups through launch.
- Data-Driven Development: Study and analyze product metrics at a large scale to determine opportunities for optimization and improved product performance.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the globe on a daily basis.
- Gather feedback from clients and internal teams abroad
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships or integrations
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success launching high quality technology products
- Strong background working with mobile SDKs and APIs
- Previous experience working on UX/UI, including mobile experiences
- Experience working in SCRUM with R&D teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Insightful, innovative and adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- EXCELLENT communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written), a team player
- Excellent English - need to excel in effectively communicating in English, both written and spoken.
- Familiar with online publishing and/or advertising - plus
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Head of Industry, Financial Services
Caroline forges partnerships with insurance and financial brands and marketers nationwide on behalf of Outbrain to amplify advertising and enhance content exposure throughout the industry.
Back to top