Outbrain is the world’s leading content discovery platform, empowering marketers to distribute their content on the web’s largest and most respected media properties, such as CNN, People and ESPN.
We’re hiring a Product Manager to join the expanding Amplify team to drive key parts of our platform.
The team you’ll be joining is responsible for driving innovation through our API and partner integration. As a Product Manager for Amplify, you’ll be in the center of it all, to increase marketer usage, efficiency and driving growth through these channels.
You’ll work closely with our engineers to guide products from inception to launch in an agile environment, as well as with BI, marketing, account strategy, sales and finance to gather all needed business inputs and successfully launch our products at scale.
- · Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities and post launch performance to maximize value
- · Identifying product requirements to support client’s marketing efforts based on thorough market research and intimate knowledge of customer personas
- · Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and integrations
- · Lead data-driven product decisions by setting and analyzing product metrics at a large scale
- · Collaboration and communication with multiple stakeholders across the globe on a daily basis.
- · Advocating for clients’ needs throughout all stages of a deployment
- · Travel on a quarterly basis to gather feedback from clients and internal teams abroad
- · 2 years+ experience as a Product Manager on a SaaS product, internet/digital media experience a plus
- · Demonstrated success launching high quality technology products
- · Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- · Ability to understand technical issues and communicate effectively with technical teams
- · Insightful, innovative and adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- · Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written), a team player
- · Ability to evaluate technology solutions
- · Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- · Experience with online publishing and/or advertising a plus
- · Development background a plus
Back to top