We’re looking for a top notch Product Manager to join our growing Engage Product team. We are building high-scale products for the world’s leading publishers.
As a Product Manager, you will help bridge the gap between our users, partners, internal business teams and an enthusiastic group of developers to deliver state of the art solutions in an agile environment.
- Continuously plan and execute on a product roadmap (we are a continuous deployment shop)
- Own our traffic shaping suite for publishers as well as our self-serve capabilities.
- Create short product specifications, user stories and guide the UX team on wireframe development.
- Oversee implementation by the engineering groups through launch.
- Data-Driven Development: Study and analyze product metrics at a large scale to determine opportunities for optimization and improved product performance.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the globe on a daily basis.
- Gather feedback from clients and internal teams abroad
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships or integrations
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager with both inbound and outbound experience - MUST
- Experienced in mobile applications development - Must
- Strong technical background -MUST
- Demonstrated success launching high quality technology products
- Previous experience working on user interface
- Experience working in SCRUM with R&D teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Head of Brand & Agency Sales East
Caroline helps marketers elevate their brands through native advertising, fostering partnerships with top brands and agencies, while ensuring their content assets are visible to the most engaged audiences in the most premium environments.
Back to top