Outbrain is looking for a resourceful, energetic, and outgoing recruiter to work out of our New York office on a part-time basis. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, people wrangling abilities and a get things done attitude. Experience recruiting in a high growth start-up is a plus – but above all else, we’re looking for a quick learner with a “spidey sense” for people and great attention to detail.
- Independently manage full-cycle recruitment for a high volume of open positions
- Serve as a recruiting partner to leaders across business units to develop and execute targeted sourcing strategies to meet current business goals
- Utilize your superior network as well as referrals, networking, and tricks of the trade to source passive candidates
- Conduct in depth screening of talent pipeline, assessing cultural fit and technical chops
- Partner with wider HR team on matters related to onboarding, etc.
- Participate in efforts around talent branding
- 3+ years full life cycle recruiting in a technology, digital media or start-up recruiting environment with an emphasis on positions that require technical, financial or analytical aptitude.
- You have prior experience with, or a cogent understanding of the ad tech industry; a little tech lingo won’t scare you.
- You’ve successfully served as a talent partner and advisor to hiring managers and interview teams to identify needs and steer a seamless interview process that results in a high quality hire.
- You understand how to recruit passive candidates and can identify those with winning traits and values that are aligned with Outbrain’s
Please submit a cover letter explaining why you’re a great fit for this position!
Back to top