Partner Lead, Publishers
Outbrain is seeking a Partner Lead, Publishers for our New York office who will be responsible for supporting the revenue growth and relationship development of Outbrain’s premium publisher partners.
Our publisher partners have two key objectives — engage audience on-site and monetize that audience. The publisher Account Management team at Outbrain helps publishers like CNN, ESPN, and People Magazine achieve those goals through implementation optimization and new product adoption. We’re looking for someone who is ready to dive right in and make an impact on the company’s bottom line by executing and analyzing the impact of these key technology integrations and site optimizations.
Outbrain is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary and bonus plan, benefits, and an all-around great place to work. Our New York office is a casual, fun, fast-paced culture that is built on top performance.
- Manage partnership and day to day activities with 5-10 of the industry’s largest publishers
- Develop and execute short and long term strategies for growing revenue, increasing product adoption, and keeping partners happy
- Meet and consult regularly with partners to understand priorities, review performance, share product updates and initiatives, and get feedback on roadmap
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders on publisher business, editorial, and product teams
- Form product and process expertise in order to provide superior client support
- Work with a broad range of internal parties (product, engineering, business development, legal, marketing) to build partner solutions
- Oversee technology integrations, with support from Technical Account Management and Jr. Account Managers, to ensure smooth and successful launches
- Mentor junior team members
- 5+ years of account management or project management experience, working directly with clients
- 3+ years of online advertising or digital publishing experience
- Proven ability to grow accounts and hit quotas
- Excellent quantitative skills and a proven ability to monitor, identify and present performance metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Ability to execute efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing a small team is a plus
- Web analytics experience (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture, Web Trends) is a plus
Be sure to include a cover letter explaining why you’re a great fit for Outbrain to be considered for this position!
Back to top