Outbrain is hiring an Optimization Manager ready to play a key role in the success of a maximizing the potential of accounts globally. The Optimization Manager will optimize the performance of our content discovery widgets, participate in the definition of new internal tools, work closely with technical account managers, account managers and r&d and help present optimization strategies to key clients.
If you are interested in joining a group of accomplished, passionate people pushing the edge on technology and the media business; if you think content discovery is a key concept for the future of the Internet–then we want to talk to you.
As with any Outbrain employee, we’re looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, proactive, a go-getter, passionate about what she or he does and works well both independently and as a part of a team.
- Manage every aspect of CTR optimization.
- Research network data for optimization opportunities.
- Provide detailed reports about optimization efforts and metrics.
- Work closely with account managers to identify, propose and implement optimization strategies in an on going manner.
- Define product needs while being able to explain the business case and KPIs for the product.
- 1 Year of experience in a client facing roles (account management, client services, etc.)
- Analytical mindset
- Thinks outside the box.
- Works well in a team but also able to meet deadlines working solo.
- Experience in AdTech - advantage.
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Head of Brand & Agency Sales East
Caroline helps marketers elevate their brands through native advertising, fostering partnerships with top brands and agencies, while ensuring their content assets are visible to the most engaged audiences in the most premium environments.
Back to top