Outbrain is hiring an Optimization Engineer ready to play a key role in expanding our business. The Optimization Engineer will optimize implementations and deployments, participate in the construction of new internal tools, and help gather and build actionable data.
The Optimization Engineer will form a close partnership with our Account Managers, Product Management, Engineering and Sales Teams and will actively contribute to the ongoing success of our products. You will be challenged by complex technical problems and analytical challenges.
If you are interested in joining a group of accomplished, passionate people pushing the edge on technology and the media business; if you think content discovery is a key concept for the future of the Internet–then we want to talk to you.
As with any Outbrain employee, we’re looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, proactive, a go-getter, passionate about what she or he does and works well both independently and as a part of a team.
- Utilize your SQL skills to query for actionable data from which optimizations can be launched and analyzed in a more detailed manner.
- Diligently troubleshoot product issues
- Provide technical know-how and best practices to ensure a proper implementation of Outbrain solutions.
- Transform test results into actionable business insights.
- Identify new optimization opportunities, prioritize them by expected value and communicate to Account Managers.
- 1+ year of real world SQL experience.
- Basic knowledge of API and apps integration, implementation and utilization
- Ability to actively drive problems to resolution
- Ability to interact with clients, management and peers in an appropriate, professional manner
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues for external clients
- Bonus: Experience using CRM products
- Bonus: Adtech experience
- Bonus: hungry to learn, succeed and develop in a competitive environment.
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Head of Brand & Agency Sales East
Caroline helps marketers elevate their brands through native advertising, fostering partnerships with top brands and agencies, while ensuring their content assets are visible to the most engaged audiences in the most premium environments.
Back to top