Marketing Technology Project Manager
Outbrain is seeking a talented Marketing Technology Project Manager, this role will impact the business application domain while focusing on the Marketing solutions for scaling our operation. Entrepreneurially-spirited, this person will be leading the design and implementation of the marketing tools & systems with integration to the core applications.
Our team is made up of individuals who are resourceful, highly skilled, proactive and who work well both independently and as part of a fast-growing team.
For this position, we are committed to finding an expert & experienced marketing project manager with excellent capabilities to lead & implement (hands-on as well) marketing solutions in order to strive and deliver business values.
- Identify business needs and value and converting it into solution requirements.
- Leading several projects and tracks simultaneously while building transparency toward stakeholders and business units management.
- Design & implement the marketing holistic solution integrated to the core systems
- Manage, integrate, and align information from multiple sources into the relevant systems with learnings and deliver actionable insights.
- Deep dive into the business day to day operation and proactively chasing after new enhancements, that will grow revenues and the optimize operational work in Outbrain
- Work very closely with global marketing and sales teams.
- Using MVP framework and have holistic wide view on priorities while setting value management KPI's
- Working independently while being a true team player, motivating organizational processes, and taking part in planning solutions with many departments in the organization.
- Must have BSc in Information Systems, Industrial Engineering Computer Science,or relevant field
- Must have at least 4 years of experience in analyzing, characterizing, and improving of cross marketing business solutions and marketing systems.
- Hands on skills in CRM/Marketing tech tools and systems
- Experience with Salesforce as CRM system integrated to marketing tools
- Experience of leading tasks & projects from idea to delivery
- Experience working in global company in the advertising market
- Knowledge in programming and integration
- Team player, good interpersonal relations, highly motivated, proactive, creative and passionate for quality
- Presentation skills
- Strong analytics and problem solving skills
- Excellent English - written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and motivating organizational processes. Taking part in planning solutions with many parties in the organization.
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Head of Industry, Financial Services
Caroline forges partnerships with insurance and financial brands and marketers nationwide on behalf of Outbrain to amplify advertising and enhance content exposure throughout the industry.
Back to top