Outbrain is seeking a Paris based Marketing Manager to join our quickly growing French team. We work on consulting and delivering promoted content campaigns for brands and their agencies and publishers - such as Red Bull, Peugeot, La Redoute, Air France, Cisco, Publicis, GroupM, and L'Equipe.
The Marketing Manager position will play a huge role in developing our brand and market reach in South Europe as an integrated part of our European and global marketing strategy. This role will report to the Director of European Marketing.
In this role, you will own our Southern Europe marketing strategy in line with the European and Global strategy. As a senior-level marketing professional, the person for this role must be both analytical and creative and possess extensive knowledge of event management, sales support/B2B marketing, press relations, communications, analytics and design.
You will manage one person based in Spain and in charge of the Spanish and Italian markets.
- Manage marketing efforts within the Southern Europe market with a strong focus on France and provide support across the European region
- Maintain alignment with global brand, messaging, and strategy while localizing for each market
- Collaborate with global team to sync and execute on cross-functional projects
- Content marketing campaigns and assets including white papers, blogs, emails, and social media
- Support with paid media including ad copy and assets for lead generation campaigns to drive growth in South Europe
- Lead PR efforts in France, including writing and localizing press releases
- Manage all tradeshow and conference planning, logistics, and follow up for the Southern Europe region
- Develop partnerships with key player and organizations in the digital and AdTech industry
- Collaborate on sales enablement and customer support materials for French market including pitch development, sales collaterals, lead generation strategy & activation, training programs, product launches, case studies and brand uplifts.
- Tracking and measuring all marketing activities ROI and outcomes.
- Work closely with wider French and European teams to identify and address opportunities to drive growth.
- Manage the allocated Southern Europe marketing budget
What are looking for:
- Native French speaker with a strong English business language proficiency.
- Spanish and Italian a plus.
- Preferably educated to degree level Marketing or equivalent 5 years working experience in a similar role
- Solid understanding of digital technologies, trends and the potential of digital marketing
- A demonstrable track record in writing for digital media channels & PR
- The ability to adapt writing style to target diverse audience segments
- Extensive communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with uncertainty, and able to move and adapt quickly and mobilise internal and external resources
- Experience with events management
- Experience using sales & marketing tools such as Salesforce, Silverpop, Splashthat, Adobe Creative Suite a strong advantage.
What you will get from us:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Travel card reimbursed 100%
- Gym membership contribution
- Free weekly lunches
This is a fantastic opportunity with a fast-paced award-winning company.
Back to top