Manual & Automation QA Engineer
Join a successful global company with a unique DNA!
Outbrain is looking for an organized, dedicated QA Engineer to join our team.
If you want to take part of a dynamic and hands-on team, work with edge technologies, and be part of a professional team with high standards and great atmosphere – Your place is with us!
- 3 years of proven working experience in web Application quality assurance
- 1 year automation development
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Experience in writing clear test plans and QA methodologies
- Team Player with good interpersonal and communication skills, highly motivated
- Strong technical skills, ability to deep dive into complex problems & find their root cause
Nice to have:
- Knowledge with databases SQL
- Java & Selenium Experience
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Head of Industry, Financial Services
Caroline forges partnerships with insurance and financial brands and marketers nationwide on behalf of Outbrain to amplify advertising and enhance content exposure throughout the industry.
Back to top