Manager, Account Operations
Outbrain is seeking a Manager, Account Operations in one of our US offices who will be responsible for defining and communicating best practices to the International Account Management teams.
With nearly 100 Account Managers globally, this role is critical in enabling consistency, scale, and efficiency across the team. This role will span across both of Outbrain’s business units (Engage and Amplify) and will aim to arm the team with great learnings and practices for use in their day-to-day.
- Solicit and collect feedback from Account Managers in order to facilitate the sharing of knowledge with the larger global team
- Work closely with Learning & Development lead to coordinate curriculum training and delivery
- Liaise with product on prioritizing the most important initiatives for AMs that affect scalability and revenue growth
- Defining, communicating, and executing key projects within the North America region
- 5+ years in Account Management, training role, or project management role
- 3+ years of online advertising or digital publishing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to establish a process for sharing insights on a regular basis and to keep it going
- Ability to work cross-departmentally and across multiple offices to achieve common objectives
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Ability to execute efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for learning and driving efficiencies
- Travel up to 15%
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Lior oversees every aspect of Outbrain products that go to market. From the initial concept to the development of the project to its final release, Lior makes sure that every product feature is in tune with Outbrain's audience.
Back to top