Junior Sales Manager/Sales Manager - Advertising & Media Agencies - Paris
- Are you highly motivated and entrepreneurial with a desire to develop your sales skills?
- Would you like to develop relationships within the digital industry?
- Are you ready to learn a lot about digital advertising?
At Outbrain, we created the "DISCOVERY" space. We are on a mission to help users discover the most interesting content online, while giving Brands the ability to reach a large and highly engaged audience in order to accelerate their business. Using personalized links, Outbrain recommends content across many of the biggest media sites, including CNN, Fox News, Time Inc., ESPN, Sky News, Telegraph, Le Monde, Le Figaro, TF1, L'Equipe, El Pais, Bild.de, Il Messaggero, etc.
Founded in 2006, the company is headquartered in New York, with 17 offices in the US, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Singapore, Brazil, Japan and Australia. Globally, Outbrain reaches each month +1 Billion Unique Visitors.
Working for Outbrain, you would sell audience solutions to advertising and media agencies. Outbrain is already helping most of the biggest brands such as L'Oréal, Peugeot, Danone, Red Bull and many others, to drive quality traffic to their sites.
Creative, passionate, resourceful, bright, proactive, motivated, team player are just some of the attributes that make you an ideal "Outbrainer". You must have the potential to be a strong dealmaker with the ability to source and build a revenue pipeline and move prospects consistently through to closing. You will work with a small, focussed and already successful team and receive first class on the job training. Outbrain provides a fun, fast-paced, hard working culture, built on top performance. We offer a competitive package, including performance related bonus. Outbrain France was ranked in the Top 10 of the Happy At Work Awards in 2016 & 2017.
- Raising awareness and building Outbrain's profile with advertising & media agencies
- Creating and developing a pipeline of new clients
- Achieving sales targets
- Delivering sales presentations to high level executives
- Synchronising answers to RFPs
- External evangelism of "content marketing"
- University degree or equivalent
- Proven communication, presentation and relationship skills
- 1-4 years experience in sales or digital industry will be appreciated
- Strong analysis & synthesis capacities
- Knowledge of and/or interest for the digital advertising space
- Fluent written and spoken French (native level) and English
- Highly motivated to participate in the Outbrain adventure!
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Head of Industry, Financial Services
Caroline forges partnerships with insurance and financial brands and marketers nationwide on behalf of Outbrain to amplify advertising and enhance content exposure throughout the industry.
Back to top