Junior Sales Manager – Advertising & Media Agencies – Paris
Are you highly motivated and entrepreneurial with a desire to develop your sales skills?
- Would you like to develop relationships with digital contacts in the agency world in France?
- Can you become an evangelist for content marketing across the web, video and mobile?
If you can demonstrate all of the above, then Outbrain would love to speak to you, as we expand our team in France.
Outbrain is the world’s leading and fastest growing content discovery platform, powering personalised recommendations on the biggest media sites of the planet. Outbrain currently generates more than 190 billion recommendations per month globally. In France, we are partners of Le Monde, Le Figaro, L’Equipe, TF1, France TV, GQ, Vanity Fair, Allociné, and many other premium publishers. Working for Outbrain, you would sell audience solutions to media agencies and advertisers. Outbrain is already helping most of the biggest brands such as L’Oréal, Renault, Danone, Red Bull and many others, to drive quality traffic to their sites.
Creative, passionate, resourceful, bright, proactive, motivated, team player are just some of the attributes that make you an ideal “Outbrainer”. You must have the potential to be a strong dealmaker with the ability to source and build a revenue pipeline and move prospects consistently through to closing. You will work with a small, focussed and already successful team and receive first class on the job training.
Outbrain provides a fun, fast-paced, hard working culture, built on top performance. We offer a competitive package, including basic salary and performance related bonus.
Your first year should look like this:
- In your first month, you should find your bearings, do a deep dive into the Outbrain product, and start to build key internal and external relationships
- After three months, you will be an expert in content marketing and you’ll have mastered our positioning within the digital landscape. You’ll be able to confidently and effectively deliver our pitch, will have already completed a number of in person client meetings and you’ll have a ton of new in person meetings scheduled.
- After six months, you will have successfully closed an abundance of new brand and agency business as well have significantly grown a number of key existing accounts
- When you finish up your first year, you’ll be an essential part of the French sales team, having substantially increased Outbrain’s market penetration with the key brand and agencies within the region.
- Raising awareness and building Outbrain’s profile with agencies and clients direct
- Creating and developing a pipeline of new clients
- Achieving sales targets
- Delivering sales presentations to high level executives
- Attending client meetings
- Synchronising answers to RFPs
- External evangelism of “content marketing”
- University degree or equivalent
- First experience in sales or digital industry will be appreciated
- Proven communication, presentation and phone etiquette skills
- Knowledge of and interest for the digital advertising space
- Fluent written and spoken French (native) and English
- Highly motivated to participate in the Outbrain adventure!
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Lior oversees every aspect of Outbrain products that go to market. From the initial concept to the development of the project to its final release, Lior makes sure that every product feature is in tune with Outbrain's audience.
Back to top