Junior Sales Executive, Amplify
Outbrain is seeking an energetic and ambitious Junior Sales Executive that would like to make their first career steps in a fast-growing company. You'll support and be an integral part of our Enterprise team for the Retail/Travel and Finance/Insurance verticals, by prospecting and identifying potential leads, preparing and building strong lead lists, qualifying the leads to move through the pipeline, secure and schedule meetings, coordinating the preparation of the sales materials needed.
The ideal candidate is a high paced and driven individual who is highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills and a passion for the digital marketing space.
In your first month, you should find your bearings, begin to grasp the digital marketing ecosystem and Outbrain product, start to build key internal relationships, and work closely with the sales team.
After three months, you will be a pro at navigating our internal systems. You'll prospect and research potential clients, feel comfortable with reaching out to potential clients via email or phone calls and maintain Salesforce.com data with ease. You'll be comfortable supporting the team with tasks at all levels, whether it be customizing a sales presentation or reviewing a potential target.
After six months, you'll be the go-to for providing sales with scheduled meetings from the qualifying leads you provide, building the funnel, and setting up meetings. You may be sitting in on client calls to see your work in action while learning the tricks of the trade from more senior sellers.
When you finish up your first year, you'll be an essential part of the Enterprise team, having substantially contributed to the team's market penetration.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Your top priority as a junior salesperson is exceeding your established goal of securing a certain number of meetings
- Ambition and a self-starter mentality. You're ready to dive head first.
- Client service focused. Create a great first impression for prospects by providing them with a best in class experience
- Attention to detail and great organizational skills
- A strong passion for, and knowledge of, digital marketing and the digital landscape
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical skills with the ability to use data to tell a story
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite: PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Bonus points for experience with Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and/or AdBeat!
- 1 year of Digital/media experience preferred
- You're not bothered by repetition
- You enjoy helping your teammates succeed as much as you enjoy your own success
Your first year should look like this:
- In your first month, you should find your bearings, do a deep dive into the Outbrain product, and start to build key internal relationships. You will also start securing meetings for the sales team!
- After three months, you will be an expert in content marketing and you'll have mastered our positioning within the digital landscape in the Retail/Travel & Finance/Insurance verticals. You'll be able to confidently and effectively deliver the Outbrain message.
- After six months, you will have successfully helped hundreds of brands & agencies drive sales be leveraging Outbrain network.
- When you finish up your first year, you'll be an essential part of the Enterprise Sales Team, have visibility across the company and be sharing the knowledge you've accrued.
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Head of Industry, Financial Services
Caroline forges partnerships with insurance and financial brands and marketers nationwide on behalf of Outbrain to amplify advertising and enhance content exposure throughout the industry.
Back to top