Junior Customer Success Manager, San Francisco (Amplify)
JuniorCustomer Success Manager, Publishers (Amplify)
Outbrain is seeking an energetic, customer- and content-obsessed Junior Customer Success Manager for our San Francisco office. This person will be responsible for supporting the success of Agency and Brandclients, Outbrain Amplify campaigns, and providing support to Customer SuccessManagers. They will learn to build strong relationships and establish clear lines of communication with clients, partners and internal staff members. The ideal candidate is analytical and uses problem solving capabilities to provide recommendations on content marketing strategies and optimizations, as well as assure flawless campaign execution that meets and exceeds stated objectives.
As with all Outbrain positions, we're looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, proactive, a go-getter, works well independently and as part of a team, and who will be passionate about what they do.
Candidates should be energetic self-starters who are ready to dive in, identify opportunities for clients, respond to inbound requests, and drive the best possible customer experience in a dynamic environment.
- Monitors and reports campaign performance and budgets along with Customer Success Managers
- Supports the daily work flow of all client accounts
- Reviews client deliverables for quality and ensures that recommendations and work product are sound and viable
- Develops and modifies optimization strategies with Customer Success
- Understands content marketing best practices and articulates knowledge effectively
- Studies data analysis of key metrics to begin to identify, recommend and implement changes for increasing the performance of client programs
- Provides excellent communication via phone, email and direct contact
- Performs job with an optimistic attitude with advanced ability to positively influence peers either by leading or mentoring
- Embraces and encourages a culture based on team work, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
- 1-2 years of experience in online advertising or marketing (relevant internships and university experience accepted)
- Proficient with spreadsheets and presentation software
- Excellent business sense, problem solving, project management and analytical skills
- Very organized, with a high tolerance for uncertainty and the ability to adjust priorities based on client needs
- Able to work independently and balance multiple tasks
- Possess the technical aptitude and desire to learn the intricacies of the Outbrain system and to leverage that knowledge to help clients with support issues
- Strong ability and desire to interface with clients both remotely and face to face, to provide timely, consistent, and accurate support and account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with 3rdparty digital platforms such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Mediamind, Doubleclick, Tableau, Salesforce, etc. a plus
- Minimal Travel
Outbrain is the brains-and technology-behind those recommendations that can be seen throughout online articles, helping people digitally discover the content most interesting to them. Headquartered in New York City, with a global presence across 16 offices, Outbrain was founded to narrate the web. Top publishers-including CNN, Fox News, and ESPN-utilize Outbrain's technology to redefine their digital landscapes, while top marketers utilize the platform to interact with untapped audiences. Outbrain currently serves more than 275 billion monthly recommendations to readers, and is paving the way in native advertising innovations. Interested in discovering what's next for your career at Outbrain?
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Head of Brand & Agency Sales East
Caroline helps marketers elevate their brands through native advertising, fostering partnerships with top brands and agencies, while ensuring their content assets are visible to the most engaged audiences in the most premium environments.
Back to top