Junior Account Manager - Paris
Outbrain is seeking a Paris based Junior Account Manager to join our quickly growing French team. We work on consulting and delivering promoted content campaigns for brands and their agencies and publishers - such as Red Bull, Peugeot, La Redoute, Air France, Cisco, Publicis, GroupM, and L'Equipe.
More specifically, the Junior Account Manager will be responsible for working on all operational parts of the promoted content campaign to ensure delivery and performance. This includes the full cycle from the planning stages with the client and the Outbrain sales representatives, to the set up and launch, optimisation and performance reporting. You will be supporting the sales team in delivering strategic direction to help clients reach their content marketing objectives using the Outbrain solutions.
Outbrain provides a fun, fast-paced, hard working culture, built on top performance. We offer a competitive package, including basic salary, performance related bonus, private healthcare, travel, gym subsidiary and some free lunches!
Your first year should look like this:
- In your first month, you should find your bearings, get to know your team, do a deep dive into our Amplify product and start to build key relationships externally.
- After three months, you'll have mastered our technology and tools and you'll be building on new business opportunities via optimisation, cross selling and upselling. Additionally, you'll feedback to product management on features that would provide partners with additional value.
- After six months, you will have ownership of a patch and be working closely with cross-functional teams including marketing and sales planning
- By the end of your first year, you'll be an essential part of the French Account Management team, using your knowledge and expertise to provide first class support and account management to top tier brands and their agencies whilst also using your strategic insight and learnings from the environment, further become an external evangelist of content marketing across the web.
We are looking for evidence of:
- Capacity to manage the whole of Outbrains campaign workflow: preparation, upload, kick-off call, follow-up, daily optimisations, reporting & campaign analysis
- Be a key contact for all buyers (advertisers and agencies)
- Proven ability and desire to interface with clients both remotely and face to face to provide timely, consistent and accurate support and account management
- Fluent in French and English
- Possessing a technical aptitude and a desire to learn the intricacies of the Outbrain system and to leverage that knowledge to help clients with support issues
- Analytical ability to monitor and identify trends in performance metrics and data
- Ability to proactively influence and work with high profile clients independently and within a team environment.
Competitive salary, job based in Paris 8ème. This is a fantastic opportunity with a fast-paced award-winning company.
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Head of Brand & Agency Sales East
Caroline helps marketers elevate their brands through native advertising, fostering partnerships with top brands and agencies, while ensuring their content assets are visible to the most engaged audiences in the most premium environments.
Back to top