Junior Account Manager - Paris
Outbrain is seeking a Paris based Junior Account Manager to join our quickly growing French team. We work on consulting and delivering promoted content campaigns for brands and their agencies and publishers - such as Red Bull, P&G, L'Oréal, Peugeot, Microsoft, Publicis, Groupe M, Le Figaro and Le Monde.
More specifically, the Junior Account Manager will be responsible for working on all operational parts of the promoted content campaign to ensure delivery and performance. This includes the full cycle from the planning stages with the client and the Outbrain sales representatives, to the set up and launch, optimisation and performance reporting. In addition you will be supporting the sales team in delivering strategic direction to help clients reach their content marketing objectives using the Outbrain solutions.
You will also be expected to build strong relationships and clear lines of communication with clients and other Outbrain teams and partners. The ideal candidate is analytical and communicative, uses their problem-solving capabilities and creativity to identify and execute the right solutions for each client with the long term objective of growing key accounts. As content marketing is a relatively new form of marketing, ability to educate and advise clients on best practices is an advantage and beneficial.
As with all Outbrain positions, we're looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, proactive, a go-getter, works well independently and as part of a team, is passionate about what she or he does and with an interest/aptitude for consultative business development/sales. Candidates should be energetic self-starters who enjoy working with clients, proactive in delivering the best possible customer experience and committed to creating new business opportunities in a dynamic environment.
Outbrain provides a fun, fast-paced, hard working culture, built on top performance. We offer a competitive package, including basic salary, performance related bonus, private healthcare, travel, gym subsidiary and some free lunches!
Deliverables: What you will achieve
Your first year should look like this:
- In your first month, you should find your bearings, get to know your team, do a deep dive into our Amplify product and start to build key relationships externally.
- After three months, you'll have mastered our technology and tools and you'll be building on new business opportunities via optimisation, cross selling and upselling. Additionally, you'll feedback to product management on features that would provide partners with additional value.
- After six months, you will have ownership of a patch and be working closely with cross-functional teams including marketing and sales planning
- By the end of your first year, you'll be an essential part of the French Account Management team, using your knowledge and expertise to provide first class support and account management to top tier brands and their agencies whilst also using your strategic insight and learnings from the environment, further become an external evangelist of content marketing across the web.
We are looking for evidence of :
- 1 to 3 years experience within the digital industry
- Strong understanding of all performance KPI's including CPO, CPL, ROI
- Capacity to manage the whole of Outbrains campaign workflow: preparation, upload, kick-off call, follow-up, daily optimisations, reporting & campaign analysis
- Be a key contact for all buyers (advertisers and agencies)
- Proven ability and desire to interface with clients both remotely and face to face to provide timely, consistent and accurate support and account management
- Fluent in French and English
- Possessing a technical aptitude and a desire to learn the intricacies of the Outbrain system and to leverage that knowledge to help clients with support issues
- Analytical ability to monitor and identify trends in performance metrics and data
- Ability to proactively influence and work with high profile clients independently and within a team environment.
Competitive salary, job based in Paris 08th. This is a fantastic opportunity with a fast-paced award-winning company.
Applicants to submit both a Cover Letter and Resume in English.
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Head of Industry, Financial Services
Caroline forges partnerships with insurance and financial brands and marketers nationwide on behalf of Outbrain to amplify advertising and enhance content exposure throughout the industry.
Back to top