Java Backend Developer
An experienced Backend Engineer that wishes to take part in developing infrastructures for advanced Outbrain's Content Recommendation Engine.
- BSc in Computer Science or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in Backend Java development
- Experience with ElasticSearch- advantage
- Experience with distributed data stores such as Hive, MySQL, Cassandra- advantage
- Understanding of scale and performance aspects of real-time serving systems
- Autodidact and self-motivated
- A true team player with strong communication skills
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Head of Brand & Agency Sales East
Caroline helps marketers elevate their brands through native advertising, fostering partnerships with top brands and agencies, while ensuring their content assets are visible to the most engaged audiences in the most premium environments.
Back to top