Outbrain is seeking an IT Engineer to join our global Information Technology team. Based out of our New York office we are looking for a solution-driven problem solver who can find success whilst balancing corporate demands within a start-up style environment.
The IT Engineer will maintain server, network, and desktop infrastructure throughout Outbrain's corporate locations in the U.S. The successful candidate must be a self-starter with the confidence and experience to provide day-to-day operational support, take ownership of all the IT services in our US locations, lead strategic IT projects and interact with departments to identify and implement new technology solutions.
Your first six months will look like this:
- In your first few weeks, you will be introduced to Outbrain's IT Infrastructure and Tools, you will learn how to support the End Users, maintain the networking environment and collaborate with other team members across the department.
- You will work with Linux servers, Vidyo conferencing systems, learn how to automate common procedures and ensure high levels of security and availability.
What you'll need to be successful:
- BA/BS Degree (or equivalent experience)
- MAC laptops support experience/ Windows laptops/desktop support
- Vmware hypervisor, Networking, and DNS/DHCP knowledge
- Should have 5-7 years of experience supporting Multi OS platforms
- Flexible, and can understand and overcome challenges head on
- Work with external vendors and suppliers, maintaining work contracts
- Have a Lan /Wan knowledge, security, and Telecoms
- Know how to work with Server virtualization technologies (VMware)
- Be well organized and perform under pressure
- Have great "People Skills" and can work in collaboration with other team members
- Ideally, experience with Firewallss, Linux/scripting, ITIL and Google Apps is desirable
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Head of Industry, Financial Services
Caroline forges partnerships with insurance and financial brands and marketers nationwide on behalf of Outbrain to amplify advertising and enhance content exposure throughout the industry.
Back to top