Location: New York
Outbrain is seeking an IT Engineer to join our global Information Technology team. Based out of our New York office we are looking for a solution-driven problem solver who can find success whilst balancing corporate demands within a start-up style environment.
The IT Engineer will maintain server, network, and desktop infrastructure throughout Outbrain's corporate locations in the U.S.. As the IT engineer on the ground in the U.S. the successful candidate must be a self-starter with the confidence and experience to provide day-to-day operational support, take ownership of all the IT services in our US locations, lead strategic IT projects and interact with departments to identify and implement new technology solutions.
Your first six months will look like this:
- In your first few weeks you will be introduced the Outbrain's IT Infrastructure and Tools, you will learn how to support the End Users, maintain the networking environment and collaborate with other team members across the department.
- You will work with Linux servers, Vidyo conferencing systems, learn how to automate common procedures and ensure high levels of security and availability.
- You will visit our U.S. offices to get to know the infrastructure and meet the relevant employees and managers of each region.
- BA/BS Degree (or equivalent experience)
- Should have 3-5 years of experience supporting Multi OS platforms (Mac/Windows/Linux)
- Ability to understand a challenge and provide recommendations for solutions.
- Work with external vendors and suppliers, maintaining work contracts
- Have a networking experience LAN/WAN (e.g. firewalls and switches), security and internet providers.
- Have worked with on-premise infrastructure (e.g. VMware) and knowledge of cloud solutions (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Be well organized and perform under pressure
- Have great "People Skills" and collaborate with other business units to deliver the highest customer service experience
- Linux/scripting, ITIL framework and G Suite is desirable
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Head of Brand & Agency Sales East
Caroline helps marketers elevate their brands through native advertising, fostering partnerships with top brands and agencies, while ensuring their content assets are visible to the most engaged audiences in the most premium environments.
Back to top