Infra & Network Team Lead
Outbrain is the world’s largest content discovery platform, bringing personalized, relevant online, mobile and video content to audiences while helping publishers understand their audiences through data.
We serves over 190 billion personalized content recommendations every month and reaches over 557 million unique visitors from across the globe.
In order to support this scale and high growth we manage a fleet of over 6000 physical servers, spread across several DC. Scalability, reliability and team effectiveness are in our bloodstream, and we embrace automation and open-source tools to achieve them.
We are seeking a passionate leader to manage our Infrastructure and Network team, responsible for building and managing all the network aspect, and all of the infrastructure aspects of configuration and automation, while building the “DevOps” culture and collaboration.
Skills & experience:
- Experience in managing and building teams
- Have excellent understanding of Linux
- Understand Network
- Understand code (Ruby / Python)
- Familiar with Infrastructure automation tools (Chef, Puppet etc.)
- Experience with large scale environments
- Passionate leader and a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and “CAN DO” attitude
- Innovative and bold
Back to top