HR and Recruitment Advisor - FTC
Outbrain is looking for a resourceful, energetic and outgoing HR and Recruitment specialist to join the Human Resources team based in London. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, digital media recruitment experience, people wrangling abilities and a "get things done" attitude. This is initially a fixed term contract with a strong possibility of becoming a permanent position for the right candidate.
Deliverables: What you will achieve
This position calls for a strong communicator, with a few years of experience of European HR and recruitment especially focused around digital media. We are looking for someone who can familiarise themselves with everything from the product, to our culture in super fast time, whilst maintaining a calm approach and imparting their knowledge and best practice into processes and procedures we already have in place. As well as recruiting, you will take on ownership of HR operations including compensation and benefits, employee relations and onboarding/offboarding. This is a true generalist role with a focus on recruitment for someone who wants to get their hands dirty in a fast-moving digital company.
Your time at Outbrain should look like this:
- In your first month, you should find your bearings, get to know the team, do a deep dive into our product, culture, current recruitment and admin processes and platforms.
- After two months, you will understand Outbrain and our landscape, the HR and Recruitment department and be able to support the business by managing your first recruitment projects and be executing administration independently.
- At three months, you should be helping monitor and improve HR operations and recruitment processes, feeding back on trends and innovative practices that will give Outbrain a leading edge.
Winning factors which will lead to success:
- You are almost annoyingly curious on how things can be changed, tweaked and improved for the better.
- You have a genuine interest in technology and innovation which allows you to quickly understand new offerings and question how they fit in.
- You're flexible and don't mind going the extra mile.
- Tech savvy in the HR and Recruitment platforms you have used. You see HR as a 'people' focused department, but know that data is a backbone to this department
- Friends describe you as optimistic, have a positive attitude and you're fascinated by what makes people 'tick'.
- Ideally you are a French speaker, as you will be dealing with our French office part of your time
- You are just as happy working independently as playing an active part in the team.
Please apply with a cover letter!
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Head of Industry, Financial Services
Caroline forges partnerships with insurance and financial brands and marketers nationwide on behalf of Outbrain to amplify advertising and enhance content exposure throughout the industry.
Back to top