Outbrain is seeking a motivated Guarantee Analyst for our Finance and Accounting team, ready to make a difference in the ever-changing landscape of content recommendations. Analytic and process driven, this analyst will primarily be responsible for tracking US guarantee contracts and payouts, while continuing to assist in important process improvement efforts across the team. Our team is made up of individuals who are resourceful, bright, and proactive, and who work well both independently and as part of a fast-growing team.
For this position we are committed to finding a detail-oriented guarantee accountant/analyst, with the ability to manage aspects of the monthly close, and drive positive process changes across the business.
Your first year should look like this:
- In your first month, you should find your bearings, do a deep dive into the landscape of the Engage side of Outbrain’s business, and start to build key internal understanding and relationships.
- After three months, you will be an expert in our Engage contracts and key drivers of our business. You’ll be able to confidently and effectively analyze and discuss our contracts, and will have completed your first quarterly analysis for internal reviewers.
- After six months, you will have successfully closed several months, making additional contributions to the efficiency of existing processes.
- When you finish up your first year, you’ll be an essential part of the Finance and Accounting team, having substantially increased Outbrain’s efficiencies and internal performance visibility up to the C level.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- You have 2-3 years of experience in Finance/Accounting role(s) – Big 4 and/or CPA is a plus.
- Excel doesn’t make you sweat- sumifs, complex if/and functions, and pivot tables are a piece of cake.
- You’re a fan of efficiency, and love to drive processes that are beneficial for all teams involved.
- You understand how to think analytically, and can summarize the key aspects of a work paper in a concise and visually simple summary without confusing the overall takeaway.
- You enjoy working cross-functionally (i.e. Legal, Business Development, and Account Management); despite how much you love our Finance team.
Back to top