Global Project Manager
Global Project Manager
Outbrain is seeking an experienced Project Manager to run the Go To Market Project Management Process for our company.
Based out of our NY office you will report to the VP, Global Sales Marketing & be tasked with improving our Go To Market process. The goal is to speed up the time to market, improve the coordination of all stakeholders, provide the right level of executive governance & ultimately structure us to deliver every project on time, within budget and within scope.
As with any Outbrain employee, we’re looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, proactive, a go-getter, works well independently and as part of a team, and who will be passionate about what she or he does. We provide a casual, fun, fast-paced culture that is built on top performance and making an impact.
Your first year will look like this:
- Carry out an audit of the current GTM Project Management Framework understanding what works, what doesn’t, what tools are being used, and who are the key stakeholders that need to be considered.
- Improve the current framework, including the process for the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Work with the project leads by project managing the various GTM launches.
- Delegate responsibilities to and coordinate with GTM freelance resource to ensure consistency and effectiveness of GTM Project Management Framework across all GTM projects.
- Coordinate meetings for and report to the Steering Group: updates on current projects, upcoming projects, and issues requiring Steering Group input.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation in one place so we can trap learnings & ensure accountability is in place.
- Manage the tools used by the teams to ensure the most effective management of resources and they best possible transparency of progress and performance
- Implement measurement structure to evaluate different projects performance
- Support governance structure for project management that ensures roles are clear, the right coordination of roles is in place & the right levels of approvals are being met.
- BA/BS degree, MBA a plus.
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Proven working experience in project management in the technology sector
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to execute efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in start-up environment a plus
Back to top