Full Stack Developer - Temporary Part-Time Position
Outbrain is looking for a mid-level full-stack web developer to join our marketing team.
This is a temporary, part time position (75%-80%).
As a member of this core team, you'll make important technical decisions, ensure the scalability and performance of our web applications, and help with Outbrain's marketing efforts.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent industry experience
- Good understanding of code versioning tools e.g Git
- NodeJs, Angular & React experience.
- Passion for technology
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
Nice to have:
- Experience working with and integrating APIs - advantage
- Email HTML templating experience
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Head of Industry, Financial Services
Caroline forges partnerships with insurance and financial brands and marketers nationwide on behalf of Outbrain to amplify advertising and enhance content exposure throughout the industry.
Back to top