You will help Outbrain build next-generation web applications and infrastructures that will reach millions around the globe.
Help Outbrain contribute to the open source community by supporting the team's projects or creating innovative projects of your own.
Be part of a team of senior developers, keen on pushing the boundaries of their technology stack.
- Develop responsive and elegant web UIs using the most up to date technologies (such as Typescript, Angular, React and more)
- Implement hybrid integration processes
- Create tools to monitor and collect insight for your developments
- Build scalable, extensible and robust server-side APIs using, among other things, Scala and node.js
- BA/BSc degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming and design patterns
- 3 years of experience with server-side technologies such as node.js\Scala\Java
- Fast learner, able to adapt to new technologies
- Development experience in a Micro-Services CI\CD environment
- Experience with ES6\TypeScript and modern JS frameworks (Angular, React, Vue, …) is a big plus
- Experience in SQL
Back to top