Director of Sales - Zemanta
Zemanta, the first and largest dedicated Native DSP, is currently seeking a highly qualified and experienced Sales Director for it’s DSP business with exceptional sales, communication, organization, and analytical skills. In this critical role, the Sales Director will be responsible for the identification, targeting, and execution of strategic agency and brand direct relationships across Europe. This will consist mainly of customer-facing information discovery, proposal development, translation of learnings to strategic and tactical recommendations, contract negotiation and execution, and identification of upsell opportunities. Zemanta is a 100% SaaS/User-managed platform with long-term contracts which requires strong technology sales skills and does not involve selling media or IOs.
- Raising awareness and building Zemanta’s profile with Agencies and Brands
- Creating and developing a pipeline of new clients
- Achieving sales targets
- Develop and manage relationships with all major regional trading desks, DSPs, client direct and other programmatic buyers
- Delivering sales presentations to high level executives
- Travel to agencies and clients throughout Europe
- Collaborate with post-sales teams to ensure client success and nurture future business
- Must have 3 -5 years of sales experience in online advertising (i.e. working at or with ad agencies, DSP or other online advertising roles)
- Have existing relationships with decision-makers at agencies and advertisers.
- A proven ability to cultivate and close new business
- Demonstrated success fostering long-term relationships with agency and brand decision-makers
- In-depth understanding of the programmatic ecosystem and relevant facets including data, trading desks, ad exchanges, DSPs, and DMPs
- History of meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- Understanding of SaaS sales
- Self-starter – able to tackle new clients or territories with little guidance.
- Able to quickly comprehend new tech and product updates
- Proven communication, presentation and relationship skills
- Strong analysis and synthesis capacities
- Fluent written and spoken English and either French or German
- Highly motivated to participate in the Zemanta adventure!
- Role can be based in London, Paris or Munich
Back to top