Director of Inside Sales
Outbrain is seeking a motivated Director of Inside Sales ready to make a difference in the fast growing content marketing space. This person will recruit, train and grow an inside sales team that will act as a conduit for a high number of businesses of all shapes & sizes, from small companies to larger brands & agencies who are using content to tell their story and deliver measurable results. Our team is made up of individuals who are resourceful, bright, and proactive, and who work well both independently and as part of a fast-growing team.
For this position we are committed to finding a top notch leader who will be responsible for building an amazing inside sales team and to generate new business revenue from both inbound and cold calling leads.
Your first year should look like this:
- In your first month, you should find your bearings, meet your team, do a deep dive into the Outbrain product, and start to build key internal relationships. You will also start closing deals!
- After three months, you will be an expert in content marketing and you’ll have mastered our positioning within the digital landscape. You’ll develop a training plan and a go to market plan and start recruiting new inside sales team members.
- After six months, you and your team will have successfully helped hundreds of brands & agencies amplify their content through the Outbrain network
- When you finish up your first year, you’ll be an essential part of the Amplify acquisition efforts, growing your team even further and showing amazing ROI numbers
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Your top priority as a salesperson is exceeding your goal
- You have +5 years of inside sales experience, both as an individual contributor as well as leading a team
- You always thrive to be #1 in everything you do. That should come with a proven track record of over achieving goals
- You are an online marketing savvy and not a stranger to terms like CPC/CPM/ RPM/MQL/SQL
- You are well organized
- You’re a problem solver and are not easily discouraged
- You have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- You’re always trying to improve yourself, professionally & personally
- You’re open to new ideas and thrive off collaboration
- You embrace the grind
- You’re an analytical thinker with the ability to identify trends & common patterns
Nice to have:
- Content marketing background
- A smile over the phone
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Lior oversees every aspect of Outbrain products that go to market. From the initial concept to the development of the project to its final release, Lior makes sure that every product feature is in tune with Outbrain's audience.
Back to top