Outbrain is the world’s leading content discovery platform, serving over 200 billion personalized content recommendations every month to 550 million unique visitors from across the globe. To support this scale, we manage a fleet of over 7000 physical servers, spread across several data centers. Scalability, reliability and “building the right thing” are in our genes, and we wholeheartedly embrace automation and open-source.
We are looking for a passionate developer to modernize our build and deployment practices by developing automation and workflows surrounding release requests. The goal is to develop standardized, repeatable and reliable processes.
You will be part of a talented group of professionals, responsible for continuous integration, continuous delivery and release workflows, working with the team to automate code deployments and builds. You will take part in developing and maintaining an in house system serving more than 200 developers and stakeholders, already performing over 150 daily code releases.
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years proven experience in build and deploy systems on premise / cloud
- Knowledge in build systems like Jenkins / Teamcity
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge in source control systems like Git / SVN
- Knowledge in packaging tools like Maven / NPM.
- Knowledge in programming languages like Python / Ruby
- Experience with configuration management tools like Chef
- Excellent understanding of Linux
- Experience in adapting and transforming deployment processes and practices into cohesive automated workflows
- Experienced in developing tools to support and improve build and release process
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in an agile development environment
- Must be a quick learner and adaptable to new technologies
- Creative & excellent problem solver
- Team player & multi-tasking
- “Getting things done” approach
What We’re Like
- We are self-starters - we learn up-to-date technologies and seek to constantly evolve ourselves and our systems.
- We love data and what it can tell us about our systems.
- We are adaptive, without giving in to context switches.
- We care about diversity and teamwork.
- We balance life and work to extract the best of both worlds.
Back to top