Customer Support Specialist
Outbrain is the world’s largest content discovery platform. We reach more than a half billion people globally each month with personalized recommendations across thousands of premium publisher sites.
Outbrain is headquartered in New York with a presence in a growing number of locations globally, including the U.S., U.K., Israel, Singapore, Japan and Australia. We have been driving success for businesses of all sizes, with measurable results against a broad range of marketing objectives. Outbrain brings together premium publishers and marketers of all sizes, including many of the world’s leading brands such as Huggies, Visa, McDonald’s, Reiss, Lane Bryant, Babbel, and Shelter into the world’s largest and most vibrant content marketplace.
Passionate about helping others solve their problems? Looking to enter the digital marketing industry? There’s an amazing career-defining opportunity to enter the digital world and gain experience from the ground up.
We are looking for an easy-going, yet self-motivated Support Specialist with great drive and interpersonal skill to join our Customer Support team.
You will excel at listening to our customers’ needs, and will use your knowledge of the product to help them achieve a high performing campaign. And in providing solutions that go beyond their expectations, you will forge meaningful relationships with customers.
Our team is collaborative, highly engaged, hands on, and passionate about giving clients the best experience with Outbrain. We offer a structured environment which focuses on productivity, customer satisfaction and growth targets, and cultivates an atmosphere of excitement and innovation.
Responsibilities as a Customer Support Specialist
- Provide timely, consistent and accurate support via phone and emails.
- Manage every aspect of content marketing campaigns.
- Resolve technical issues by working with Outbrain product and R&D teams.
- Monitor campaign performance and come up with ways for improvement.
- Embrace and encourage a culture based on teamwork and collaboration
Preferred Candidate Qualifications
- 1 year experience in customer support role
- Experience in Digital Media is an advantage
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Excellent English. French or German is an advantage
- Proactive, independent worker who work well with others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Back to top