Customer Onboarding Manager
As a part of the Customer Onboarding team, we are looking for an easy-going, yet self-motivated Onboarding Manager with strong task management and interpersonal skills to help us empower marketers to manage their own campaigns successfully.
You will excel at listening to the needs of our customers, and through getting to know the Outbrain Amplify solution, can empower them with your strong knowledge and understanding a high-performing content campaign. In providing solutions that go beyond their expectations, you will set our new customers up for success and forge meaningful relationships which help build brand loyalty and affinity.
Your focus within the team will be to provide our new customers guidance on content marketing best practices and content compliance with Outbrain guidelines.
We offer a structured environment which focuses on productivity, customer satisfaction and growth targets, as well as cultivate an atmosphere of adventure and innovation.
- Perform onboarding and content strategy calls with new clients
- Collect important information on new clients in relation to business goals and KPIs
- Provide strategic and consultative campaign advice to businesses
- Establish best practices to make our customers successful
- Strengthen the relationship with our customers and provide tailored solutions to answer their needs
- Build internal processes to streamline and scale customer success
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years of direct customer advocacy or experience in post-sales support, or equivalent experience in professional services or account management functions in the digital marketing industry
- Proactive by nature and goes above and beyond the call of duty
- Demonstrates success in strategic thinking and tactical execution
- Provides consistent customer satisfaction at high levels in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- A team player with the highest level of integrity
Previous experience in content marketing is an advantage!
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Lior oversees every aspect of Outbrain products that go to market. From the initial concept to the development of the project to its final release, Lior makes sure that every product feature is in tune with Outbrain's audience.
Back to top